Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"I'm going to Disney World"


Surprise! Betsy got four free passes from a very generous client for the Disney parks right before we left for Florida...am I in the wrong business??!! This past Sunday Betsy, Mom, Kyle, and I got up at 4:00 am to head to Orlando. It was what dreams are made of....quite magical. We did three theme parks in one day!! MGM Studios was way more fun than I remember or maybe it's the new Aeorsmith ride that has swayed my opinion. Epcot doesn't have the same magic level as the rest, but eating in the country of Morocco was fantastic. The Magic Kingdom was PACKED but we were still able to do everything we wanted. We didn't leave until 10:00 so that put us back in bed at about 1:30 am....up for 21 hours must be some sort of record for me. The lack of sleep was definitely worth it!!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

What a fun trip! I soooo need to take the kids... maybe not all in one day though!