

Josh and I were invited to participate in a bowling tournament Friday. It was at an old school bowling alley on Leonard called Wenger's. There were a bunch of teachers from Hudsonville High School there along with their spouses. We also had the opportunity to meet many other people who graduated from East Kentwood. We were all connected through Lindsey, a friend of mine from school. We rented out the entire upper floor for the tournament. We played three games. The first was crazy bowling and believe it or not Josh and I won! You can see our prizes in the photos - Red Wings t-shirts and a trophy. The funniest thing about the trophy is it's from a dance competition Lindsey was in back in 1992! Josh and I used a Sharpie to "correct" the trophy to reflect our skills in the bowling arena.

1 comment:
Congrats! Josh is such a professional I'm not suprised that you won!
Post a Comment