Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, June 23, 2008

Random Adventure





It was a late Saturday night decision to run over to Nathan's office and purchase NASCAR tickets for the Father's Day Race at Michigan International Speedway. We woke up at 7am to head to the track which is only an hour and a half from Betsy and Nathan's house. We were greeted by these crazy guys in the shortest shorts I have ever since so I couldn't resist the photo opportunity. We had plenty of time to explore the track and have a few hot dogs in the parking lot before "gentlemen, start your engines!" Betsy freaked out after 25 laps when Nathan told her the race was 500 laps in total. I assured her that it was only 200 which was way more doable! It was a great race for my husband since Dale Earnhardt Junior came away with a win after almost running out of gas.

1 comment:

Meeuwsens said...

WOW! you guys finally added some blog links...so you do have friends? ha,ha...just teasing! I was relieved to see we made the list!