Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, October 13, 2008

It Happened Again....

I was sitting in class and started to lose vision and couldn't quite concentrate on what the professor was saying. I started freaking out a bit and tried to call Josh and my mom to come and pick me up because I was pretty sure I was experiencing "aura" before a migraine. I couldn't get a hold of any one but was determined to get to the ER so I drove myself to Metro Health. I was trying to explain to the security guard (didn't get why there was such high security at the ER) what was wrong with me and started to cry. Well, after about 2 1/2 hours, some tests, and and IV they let me go confirming that it was one of those crazy migraines that are started with trippy aura. I finally got a hold of Josh, just making his way home from the golf course, perfect timing. JK- it was my fault for not leaving him a message. The photo is of my MASSIVE bruise from the IV....thanks for the genes, Mom.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Driving yourself... probably not a good idea! I hope you are better, I used to get those at least once a week... it was terrible!