Haven't posted in forever, so here's a little update....
I am officially 29 (that sounds really old) and had a wonderful birthday to prove it. Josh made me an amazing dinner of fillet mignon, asparagus, and baked potatoes. I'll definitely have to throw a picture of the steak up, it was very impressive.
Work has been extremely busy. We're talking about hobbies and interests right now if any of you bloggers want to come into my classroom and share your hobby. I would love it!
Still plugging along at grad school. My schedule got a little whacked so I had to sign up for two more classes. Very busy and I am a procrastinator so that doesn't help!
That's about it for now...
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What? No picture... I'm sooooo disappointed! :) Enjoy 29 for 11 more months, because 30 sounds so much older to me!
Post a Comment