Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, December 15, 2008

This weekend we headed over to Grand Blanc for Matt (brother-in-law) and Gabby's (new sister-in-law!!) wedding. It was so beautiful as you can tell by the photo (compliments of Lynette's website). Lynette did all the photography and did an amazing job; her website has more photos.


I followed up the wedding with the flu. I thought the baby was giving me a hard time, but after spending the entire day on Saturday throwing up I decided it was definitely the flu. Betsy and Nathan were so gracious and let Josh and I stay at their place even though I was sick. I am really glad because she does a great job of taking care of me. Thank you, Betsy!!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh NO! I hope you recovered quickly, I am so dreading waking up one day with the flue... yuck!

NathanandBetsy said...

Love ya, anytime!