Parker - you are such a clown already - you are going to take after your dad! Liam has - or should I say had that t-shirt too. He wore it to PINKS all out - because of the race car on it. Then he decided to have to worst blow out ever and we just dumped it! I'm glad to see that Parker should get a little more use out of it.
2 comments:
And he hasn't seen his aunt Lynette lately, he "loves" my camera though! ;)
Parker - you are such a clown already - you are going to take after your dad!
Liam has - or should I say had that t-shirt too. He wore it to PINKS all out - because of the race car on it. Then he decided to have to worst blow out ever and we just dumped it! I'm glad to see that Parker should get a little more use out of it.
Post a Comment