Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Big Star Lake



Josh and I went to Big Star Lake for the Memorial Day weekend. Ron and Kim Palmer have a beautiful cottage on the lake and were generous enough to let us stay with them. We spent Friday night playing "Loaded Questions"; a MUST BUY game...so funny! Saturday was spent with Ron (mostly) and Josh (a little) picking up leaves, and there were a lot of them. The guys also put in the dock. Josh loves that it's on wheels; not as hard as Green Lake! The kids and I (Nick and Elizabeth) spent the day fishing off of the pontoon boat. Elizabeth would just push the bottom and have the hook barely in the water but she ended up catching a little fish. It was so cute! She was happy about her catch but really didn't want to touch it. The kids were pretty impressed that I would bait the line and touch the fish (I think my husband was too!). Sadly, our trip had to end a bit early because Josh was scheduled for the condos on Sunday.


Thank you Ron and Kim for a great weekend!

No comments: