Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Great start to summer....

I have officially been off for three days now and every moment has been lovely! Day one I had all the laundry done and the house spotless and Josh suggested that I just no longer work (yeah, he would go crazy with me around all of the time!!).

I am really excited about this weekend. Betsy and Nathan are throwing an engagement party for Courtney (works with Betsy at the salon) and Robin (her fiance). Josh and I are going to help out and of course just spend time with Betsy and Nathan! There is a slight chance that we will also be attending MIS (Michigan International Speedway) for the NASCAR race on Sunday. Have your TV sets on and keep an eye out for us!

1 comment:

The VanderZwaags said...

still waiting...I thought you were going to be updating!!!!