Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, May 3, 2008

PROM 2008

HHS had prom last night at Fredrick Meijer Gardens. I have five seniors and four out of the five attended which was awesome! Josh even went with me but didn't last long when he hooked up with the other husbands, that so lovingly attended with their wives, to go to the bar.

The facility accidentally double booked so our 700 kids were in the lobby, but it was fine, and I don't think any of them knew the difference. It was really fun to check out all of the different dresses; way more options than when I was in their place! I loved the guys in the crazy tuxedos; such expression of individuality! The prom queen was a girl I used to babysit when I was younger; so cute.

Highlight of the night? Josh walked away with a "Prom 2008" t-shirt which he is very excited about. I will definitely post pics when they become available.

No comments: