Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The End Is Here


Well, sadly the Spring Break trip to Ft. Myers Beach has ended. We wrapped it up with an 88 degree day full of sunshine; not bad, huh? We have had a great time enjoying the sun and spending time with family. Highlight of the trip according to Bobbie: finding the baggie of "goodies" that was once lost (see previous post if you missed that story). Highlight of the trip according to Kyle (who happens to be sitting out in the hallway with me): Shooting a 39 on the golf course. Low point according to Bobbie: packing up my belongings to make the trek home (and knowing that I ridiculously scheduled THREE IEPs for the day I get back after getting in at approximately 3 A.M.!!!!!) Low point according to Kyle: having friends to hang out with two days in a row only to have NO ONE the next day (except for the old folks only worried about getting their tan on).


Great trip but I am excited to get back and see how much Addison (Jen and Scott's munchkin) and Carter (Brian and Kelly's munchkin) have grown! For all of those wondering; yes, these dear friends have instilled "the itch".

4 comments:

Meeuwsens said...

YEAH!!! Glad to hear Carter brought on the itch..I was hoping it would be soon! I don't think we want you guys to visit though...we will look like albinos compared to you tan beauties! Just kidding...looking forward to hearing about your vacation!

Heidi said...

Glad you enjoyed your spring break! We were on the plane with Josh's mom on the way home! Kind of funny. Good job to Josh for picking us out as he was driving by us... too bad we couldn't stop to talk! Take care!

Mary said...

YES!!!!! I am so glad that you have the "itch" finally!!!:) We had fun seeing you guys down in Fort Myers. Always a good time down there...... See you soon...

Bos Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.