Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Can you tell school started???

Well, I haven't posted in forever because school officially started last Monday. I devoted myself to sticking it out until EVERYTHING was ready for Tuesday morning with kids. I ended up walking out the door Thursday at 7:00; not bad really.

This weekend has been wonderful so far. We laid low on Friday night and watched a Lifetime movie....can it get any more exciting than that? Saturday we spent the afternoon in Grand Haven. It was beautiful! Carly (sister) was in town and AJ (brother) was around so it was really nice to spend time with them.

Today we were at Green Lake for the day and are going to spend the night. There's a pancake breakfast out here tomorrow....last celebration of the summer. We are going to celebrate Kyle's birthday with the Ensing family. He's going to be 13...crazy!!!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I love Lifetime movies on Sunday afternoons... can't beat it!

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

I hope your school year goes well:)