Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fun with Friends

Josh and I moved out to Green Lake last week for a mini vacation while my parents went out of town. Wednesday Jen and Scott came out...I have never seen anyone so crazy on a tube (Scott!!) or someone laugh so hard (Josh!!). Thursday we had my friends from HHS come out with their husbands and little ones. It was so fun to have the deck FULL of little munchkin toys for the night! Saturday we had the Zeeland crew come out for the day. It was such a perfect day!

Josh and Brian did a little knee boarding...

Then the boys soaped up with the bottle of JOY (not sure why) and went for a four-person tube ride on the THREE-PERSON tube. It was very entertaining watching them fly around and eventually all fall off like dominoes.

Of course it's all fun and games until....



Brian got a bit injured when he hit his nose on another rider's head! Oops...I guess that's why they say it's a three-person tube!

No comments: