Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Weekend News...
Josh and I went to my cousin Laura's wedding on Friday night (congratulations Laura and Brandon!!). It was a beautiful wedding and I am not kidding when I say they looked exactly like wedding Barbie and Ken! After wedding one we went to wedding #2 (congratulations Mike and Tara!!) at the Pinnacle Center in Hudsonville. Mike and Tara are friends of our from Green Lake; Mike's parents live right next door. They also looked wonderful on their big day! Saturday was the Coast Guard finale. We were very lucky to spend it out in G.H. at my dad's house. What a gorgeous day and fun time hanging out with family! Sunday was Mary's (Josh's step-mom) birthday. We had a great time over at mom and dad Malys; all of us kids are around the same age and we laugh a lot when we're all together. All-in-all a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment