Josh and I are so happy to announce that God is going to bless us with a baby! We are so excited about the idea of being parents. I am about 13 weeks so that puts the baby's due date at May 26. The timing couldn't be more perfect...school is out June 5 and then I'll have the whole summer to hang out with our new addition. We have had so much fun telling our parents. We took pictures of each surprise and we'll definitely post those!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Josh and I are so happy to announce that God is going to bless us with a baby! We are so excited about the idea of being parents. I am about 13 weeks so that puts the baby's due date at May 26. The timing couldn't be more perfect...school is out June 5 and then I'll have the whole summer to hang out with our new addition. We have had so much fun telling our parents. We took pictures of each surprise and we'll definitely post those!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Congrats to both of you! Thanks for sharing your great news...we are only about two weeks apart. Hope things are going well with the pregnancy:)
Congratulations! So excited for a new niece... ;) (or nephew, whatever the case may be)! And my kids are super excited for a cousin! Bailey didn't realize til later that she would also be a cousin, not just the baby, that was very exciting also!
Glad to finally see you posted about your new one! About time! J/K...Carter is excited for a buddy!
Yeah! So glad to hear you are going to join the club! You guys are going to have the cutest munchkin ever, thanks for sharing the great news. We'll have to get together soon - I want details! Not on how it happened, of course, but how you told everyone!
Congratulations!! You guys will be working on future slide show pics before you know it!:) Pete, Stacey, & Jace
Congrats!! Sorry I missed the family announcement. I want to hear all about it next time we see each other. How very exciting to get 2 new additions to the family this spring!!!
Congrats!!! So that means at Tunnel Park you'll be waddling!!! No playing games this year!!! How exciting!!! Congrats! Can't wait to "watch" the baby grow!!!
Hey Bobbie and Josh, Congratulations!!!! I knew you had a blog and I found it while I was blog jumping, hope you don't mind. I am so excited for you guys. Your mom is so excited I am sure. Congrats again!
You are going to be the best parents ever! and I can't wait to be an auntie:)
Love ya both~
Came across your blog while "surfing"just wanted to say congratulations on the baby! We hope everything goes well and you are greatly blessed! Danee (Overway), Brad & Allee Lucas
Post a Comment