Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, November 21, 2008

Telling Everyone (well, almost)....

It has been so much fun telling our parents. We are so excited for next Thursday, Thanksgiving, because we'll be telling the Muusse family (including my sister Carly and brother AJ....uncle and aunt for the first time!!)

For my mom and step-dad I decorated a little pumpkin. Betsy snuck outside, put the pumpkin in front of the door, rang the bell, and then ran back inside. My mom went to answer the door and discovered the pumpkin. It worked out so perfectly!


We met my dad and step-mom and The Woods downtown. I was really hoping that we would beat them there so I could tape the little signs I made for them on the menus, but as soon as we walked in, there they were! After sitting for a bit, I acted like I had to go to the restroom and stopped a waitress on my way. I asked her to follow me into the bathroom. She definitely thought I was CRAZY. After I explained what was happening she said she would take care of it. We had dinner and everything was cleared when I noticed our waiter coming towards our table with this huge dish. There were six pieces of cheesecake in the dish and they had taped my signs to straws and stuck them in the dessert. It took a little bit for them to realize what was going on!


Telling Josh's parents couldn't been more perfect, it was Dan's birthday. I put one of the ultra sound pictures inside a frame and wrapped it up for his gift. I loved the look on Dan's face as he sat there looking at the picture. Then he showed everyone else in the room. It was perfect!

3 comments:

deb said...

Hey
Love the pics
Can't wait to see my new nephew or niece
Love ya
Kyle

Meeuwsens said...

So creative and cute!!! You guys are going to be amazing parents and are already pouring love into that little one!

NathanandBetsy said...

I love you guys so much, I can not wait to wrap my arms around that BABY!!!