I love this picture because it looks like my little guy is giving me a kiss....
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
The Baby Is A....
Boy! We had our 20 week ultrasound today and within the first five minutes it was clear we are going to have a new little guy in our life come May. Everything looked healthy with the baby and me which is great news. Because of the baby's position, the techinician wasn't able to see the heart chambers. This wasn't all bad because now I get to go back in two weeks for another ultrasound; very fun.
I love this picture because it looks like my little guy is giving me a kiss....
I love this picture because it looks like my little guy is giving me a kiss....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yeah...Carter is so excited to have another buddy. I can't wait for next summer with Carter, Jace, Liam and Baby Maly!!!
Yeah! Another BOY!! We will continue to pray for a healthy one. I was waiting all day to get the update, I really just can't believe it is a boy. Congrats!!!
Very exciting! Congrats:)
If I can't have my own little boy, a nephew will be just as good! Very excited for you guys!
So exciting! I have a feeling all these little boys will be giving us a run for our money some day:)
Pete, Stacey, &Jace
Wow!! I am so excited and can't wait to meet a new little nephew. Love you guys and I am praying for good health for Bobbie and the baby. And you too Josh:)
Post a Comment