Life has been busy with the re-starting of graduate classes. I am taking two this semester but that just means I'm even closer to being done. I am thinking I'll be able to wrap things up by next December, but I'm going to hold off on deciding what I can handle until I actually have the baby. Speaking of the baby...I bought my first pair of maternity pants today. I can still fit in all of my pants, but have a
really hard time breathing whenever I sit down!

I bought the jeans because I was taking my students to a movie today and wanted to take advantage of wearing jeans when I take them on "community experiences". We saw
The Tale of Despeaurux. Great movie! It's based on the book by the children's author Kate DiCamillo.
1 comment:
So, do you like them? I have a love hate relationship with all maternity bottoms... I was going to tell you to that Target has those Bella Bands now if you wanted to try one, in the maternity section, Holland had a ton of them!
Post a Comment