Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Already February??

Last week while Josh was bowling I shifted all of the furniture out of the nursery into our new office. It's starting to look pretty bare in there...



Our little guys bedding came in yesterday. A huge thank you to Jen and Betsy for the early shower gift! I just absolutely love it and can't wait to see it all put together.


We recieved the baby book in the mail a couple of weeks ago. It is so cute! I just remember looking through mine growing up and being so grateful that my mom recorded all of those important events.

3 comments:

Meeuwsens said...

LOVE the bedding! And the baby book is so cute too....its so fun to fill out.

Unknown said...

I love the bedding and baby book!! So cute! Stacey

Lynette said...

Ditto the above! Your baby room looks about like ours does right now... hopefully it will all come together before May 4!