Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 9, 2009

Update.....

I usually don't do the posting around here but thought that it has been more than a month now that I should write something. We have been very busy. Bobbie has been going to Grad class for the last couple of weeks and recently developed a cold that
has made her stay home from school for a week. I can't help but feel bad for her because she is pregnant and can't take any meds. I would look over at her in the middle of the night and see her sitting upright trying to keep from coughing. If you have ever tried to sleep like that it doesn't work. That boy will be grounded when he comes out! I would trade spots with her if I could....Maybe.

Me...I have been busy at work. Things have seem to pick up a little. I guess when the government decides to give first time home buyers $8000 dollars, people decide to buy but wouldn't you?

Well that's all from me. I am sure my wife will post something soon.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Ummmm, aren't you supposed to have a picture with EVERY post????