
I really had to share this story....
Josh and I had our first birthing class last night and were practicing breathing techniques. Well, the guys (or "coaches") have to do relaxation techniques to us while we're breathing (pretty much massage us). There was a whole tool kit available to the "coaches" and Josh grabbed the paint roller. Please don't get me wrong, Josh did an exceptional job rolling me, but I found the whole thing hilarious. I was laughing uncontrollably, tears coming down, and am pretty sure I disrupted the other couples since there were only six of us in the room. Wow, good stuff....I am pretty sure when the story is mentioned during labor it will give me something to laugh about.

1 comment:
Make sure to pack your own for the hospital, I'm sure that will come in handy! Very strange, who would have even though????
Post a Comment