Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, March 13, 2009

Flat Stanley

For those of you who aren't familiar with Flat Stanley, he is a character from a book who is completely flat and travels around the world on magnificent adventures.



Josh and I have been calling the baby Flat Stanley for some time now because I have not been growing! We were starting to feel like our little guy just wasn't going to start popping out.

I took a quick picture here at school with Photobooth to show that our son is finally starting to grow...at least according to my stomach. I'm kind of excited to look pregnant and not just feel pregnant!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Awwwww! Finally!

Anonymous said...

Where am I looking? Oh! NOW I see it. . . . but barely. ;-) Lookin' good

Meeuwsens said...

You look great! As you always look beautiful!