Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, May 29, 2009

Today's Appointment


I was hooked up to the fetal monitor today. I was having contractions; which is great! They like to see the baby's heart rate to make two big spikes during a twenty minute period, but the baby wasn't doing this. So, we did a biophysical as part of the ultrasound. The biophysical is a rating scale where they look for a list of things for the baby to do in a thirty minute time period; he did everything in about five minutes. Bottom line, the baby is doing great and his mom is still patiently waiting. Last detail...he's currently weighing in at 8 pounds 12 ounces - he's trying to be as big as his mom when she was born!

3 comments:

S Huiz said...

He looks pretty squished in there! Good to see you tonight- I'll keep checking in hoping for the good news!

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

Good Luck when the time comes!!!

sarahbrummel said...

Hey Bobbie and Josh!! Sounds like all is going well. That test you had at your appt is one of the tests I do at work-thats fun that you know kinda what I do now. Hope to see you soon.