Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Some Sort of Record
I was at the doctor's office for two hours this morning; that must be some sort of record. They first did a Non Stress Test which showed I was having some very mild contractions and the baby was being very lazy. Because of his laziness, they needed to do another biophysical. He failed the part of the test needing significant movement, but my doctor was not concerned. The plan: I am being admitted tomorrow night at 8:00 pm and the induction process will begin Thursday morning. I made the doctor promise I would have a child by the end of the day on Thursday....she said not an issue. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good Luck! We'll be praying for you guys! Stacey & Pete
Praying things go quickly and easy! can't wait to "meet" the little guy!
Congrats and good Luck:) Hope all goes well!
Post a Comment